ONLINE team escape room and other online team games
Wherever you are, connect to a live online experience. Have fun with colleagues / friends / family / …, spend an untraditional and interesting time together, while you can be on a different continent.
Avatar Online Escape Rooms are a new generation of escape rooms that are exactly the same as physical escape rooms, but can be played from anywhere in the world using the freely available Zoom platform.
Game master is a team avatar who is physically located in a stone escape room. Thanks to the live transmission via the camera, he is your eyes, ears and hands and he performs everything according to the team’s instructions.
Online escape rooms in virtual reality are standard VR escape rooms, but they can be played from anywhere in the world without the physical presence of players using the Zoom or Teams platform.
The game master is a team avatar located in an escape room created in virtual reality. Thanks to the live broadcast, he is your eyes, ears and hands and he performs everything according to the team’s instructions.
Artificial Intelligence Lockdown is an online teambuilding game, playable from anywhere in the world. Just make a video call using Zoom or Teams and join the game.
Players allocates their roles in the team and then go through the different departments of the company, where they solve puzzles via clickable objects, in order to save company’s valuable data and avert a permanent lock down of the central artificial intelligence.
Do you have your own idea about the event / do you want more games or repeated teambuilding? Would you like to have your event special? Do you want to supplement the event with a physical teambuilding package for each participant (T-shirt, refreshments, …)? Do you have any other idea / question / request?
VIRTUAL REALITY ONLINE ESCAPE ROOM - Experiment Belko
How does it work:
- Escape room inspired by the thriller of the same name.
- Players connect to the game via the Zoom platform (freely available), or Teams.
- There is a game master in the VR escape room with which players communicate.
- Game master is the eyes and hands of the players. He shares his view so that players see everything he does. Players communicate with each other, consult, … and give instructions to the game master, who perform them on the spot and provides players with feedback (usually by sharing a view so that players can see what happened in the room).
- We recommend group with maximum of 10 players.
- In case of larger groups:
- we recommend dividing these into smaller teams;
- Escape room solves teams subsequently (one team ends, another starts);
- After the end of all games, in case of interest, it is possible to do a debriefing, on which the games will be evaluated, players will compare their score, share their experiences, etc.
- The length of the room solution is 15 minutes, – the team has 2 attempts to solve it. If you solve the room for 1st attempt, you get a discount coupon to the VR escape room (20% discount).
- The game master communicates in Slovak, Czech or English.
- 10 Eur/ player.
How to order:
- Go to this link or use the „BOOK NOW“ button.
- Choose your game in the reservation system & book your date.
- You will receive an email with payment instructions, after payment you will receive a confirmation of the reservation.
- If you need customized event / you have other questions / requirements, please contact us.
ONLINE TEAM GAME "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LOCK DOWN"
How does it work:
- AI Lockdown is a virtual team game that can be played online from anywhere in the world.
- The game is played in teams, fully online on the provided link, while a video conferencing tool (Zoom or Teams) is used for communication between team members. This means that the player joins:
- to a video conference, where players consult and communicate with each other and
- to the game environment, where he sees his position in the game, tasks, aids, ….
- Players allocates their roles in the team and then go through the different departments of the company, where they solve puzzles via clickable objects, in order to save company’s valuable data and avert a permanent lock down of the central artificial intelligence..
- If a team gets stuck on a task, there are two levels of help, but … it will cost it some points.
- The game master continuously supervises the smoothness of the game.
- 3 to 6 players can join one team.
- Number of parallel playing groups – 99 players max.
- In the case of larger groups:
- we recommend dividing them into smaller 6-member teams;
- Teams play their game in parallel at once;
- After finishing all the games, in case of interest, it is possible to do a debriefing, on which the games will be evaluated, players can compare their score, share experience, etc.
- Time to solve the mission is up to 50 minutes.
- Game master communicates in Czech, Slovak or English.
- 500 Eur – set up fee (one-time payment regardless of the number of games and players, valid without a time limitation, partial personalization of the environment partially included)
- 18 Eur/ player .
How to order:
Great gift tip?
You can play
various online escape rooms and online team games and new are coming soon
We have for you
various kind of online team games so that everyone can choose event he need
years of experience, hundreds of successful and funny events, thousands of satisfied customers
Our games are availanle
during the week or weekend, during the day or at night, simply when do you need it